Your subscription to Geist ended with the winter issue, Geist 87.
Geist 88 will hit newsstands and mailboxes in a few short weeks and will feature:
- Alberto Manguel on the history of libraries and why we love them.
- "Eleven Orphaned Short Story Openings" by Zsuzsi Gartner.
- An in-depth review of Liquor, Lust, and the Law: The Story of Vancouver's Legendary Penthouse Nightclub from Daniel Francis.
- David Wisdom looks at the work of Glenn Lewis in "The Artist is a Fraud."
- A quirky new Geist map and book reviews from Geist contributors.
Don't miss out on Geist 88—click the button below to renew today. You'll receive 4 issues (1 year) of Geist for only $27.00, including taxes and shipping.